~ Lela's self portrait ~
These adorable SmartWool socks were gifts from my parents, found by my sister, Rebecca. They have been keeping toes toasty and dry since Christmas.
Oh yes, and dressing appropriately and warmly has allowed us to meet one of our January One Small Change goals - to lower the heat to 65. It is now set there for both day and night, and all five of us are acclimated and comfortable at that temperature.
Wishing you warm toes and Peace,
Carrie

1 comment:
I've had a similar awakening. Now we are wearing more layers, more wool and definitely more socks/gloves/hats while we are out. And we are so toasty and warm and happy - I can't believe what a difference it has made to our quality of life - how much happier I am dressed properly, rather than having the heating on. So much healthier, as well as better for the environment. Just struggling to find good wool jumpers for my 6 yr son, as I don't knit - but I'm keeping on searching, so that he can be as snug as the rest of us!
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.
If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!
~carrie~