Though I can and enjoy finding the harmony parts and love to sing, especially in a group, I have never thought my voice was particularly nice. But like anything, with practice, even the voice can improve. I can now sing an octave above my previous "high" and the strength of my naturally alto voice has grown. And my love for song has only increased.
Please enjoy this brief video of my girls (L-R Lela, Liv and Laurel) singing Snowflakes from Sing a Song of the Seasons. Here they are singing to my mom, their Gran, on the phone.
I'm working to add to our collection of songs. In addition to Song of the Seasons, we also sing many Elizabeth Mitchell songs, with a splash of Grateful Dead and John Prine. ;)
What are you enjoying singing?
Peace,
Carrie
I love what Nicole just shared over at Frontier Dreams - please visit here!

1 comment:
so cute! Lela obviously the little leader lol love it :)
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.
If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!
~carrie~