I'm always reluctant to cut my babies' hair, especially for the first time. All three of them were 2 1/2 when they had their first haircut. I think about cutting off those first little hairs that sprouted out of their head when they were born - and also how a haircut makes them look less like babies and more like little girls.
So it goes - we decided Laurel was ready for her first haircut, and had it done yesterday afternoon.
Waiting patiently for her stylist (haha!) Marina to take a before picture for posterity.

The first snip is taken off!


A quick blow-dry - another first for Laurel. They have such quiet equipment at this place!

Are you ready??? Here is the "new" Laurel!
When I cut Lela and Liv's hair short, I loved it from the first minute. But with Laurel, it's having to grow on me. It DOES look better and very cute, but I think it might have been a bit too short (even though it needed that much to even things out).