I rearranged the playroom - pics to come of that!
The girls and I sat down and shelled a big bag of butter peas. Yum! We'll be having those tomorrow. We also made bead and shell necklaces - all three girls threaded them on their own. Lela and Liv are wearing theirs in this picture. Laurel decided it would be more fun to cut hers with the scissors. So it goes.
Mike cleaned the backyard up and his shed. He got all the junk off the patio - he's turning it into a skate park back there. There are big plans, I tell you. Handrails and a quarter pipe that drops in from the screen porch. I'm sure this add tons of value to our home. Haha!
But wait! He's not done! Together with the girls, Mike ripped out the plastic edging around the girls' garden and replaced it with rocks from the woods. It looks so much better! We're going to get some flowers for them tomorrow.
I reapplied cayenne pepper to the tomatoes. The squirrels ate all of them, even the green ones, last week. We came home from the bluegrass concert to no tomatoes at all! How sad! I'm hoping this remedy will keep the squirrels away. Mike told me it was payback for feeding Girlfriend.
