He was inspired by Sylvie's Kitchen on NovaNatural. I believe he's pulling this together for around $50. It is missing the bottom details for a very important reason - sitting flush on the floor means no dust bunnies or toys or food crumbs can hide underneath!
Happy holiday crafting!
Peace,
Carrie

4 comments:
That is beautiful!! They're going to love it! We are still working on getting everything together! Yikes!
That was me (Erin) not Tim. I don't know what's up with my blogger thing!
Thanks Erin! As you can see we are also scrambling before Monday! Laurel's wagon is still just scribbles on paper.
(Maybe you need to log out of Tim's email/blog/whatever and log back in using your email. I don't like blogger!)
See you tomorrow! We're looking forward to it.
Peace,
Carrie
oh, it is incredible!
we just purchased sylvies kitchen from nova for our three littles for christmas! : ) i am so excited to gift them! how wonderful to have a papa-made heirloom for your family! warm wishes xo
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.
If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!
~carrie~