Three years old today!
~ Laurel (left) and Olivia ~
~ Olivia (left) and Laurel ~My, how you two have grown and grown up.
~ Laurel Marie AKA Baby B~
~ Olivia Kathryn AKA Baby A ~
Big belly, bigger surprise
Long nights, nursing around the clock
Long nights, nursing around the clock
Tiny babies, one month old and no weight gain
Finding our rhythm, babywearing twins
Washing diapers, washing clothes
Getting muddy, playing outside
Climbing, crying, laughing, living
We love you so much!


2 comments:
Happy Birthday to two of the sweetest girls I know and a big hug for their wonderful momma!
a precious, darling post!!!
much love and birthday wishes to you and your sweet babes : )
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.
If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!
~carrie~