Please, please visit my friend Lora's website to see these beautiful pictures of the girls!
Lora Denton Photography
This link is actually to my post along, but be sure to check out her other beautiful pictures of families and births.
Great job Lora, thanks so much! :)
And also a quick note to say that I cannot be sure when I will post here again. We have all been sick since Wednesday and remain that way today, with no end in sight. I hope to be back to posting around the New Year.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oh my gosh, that third picture, of the 3 of them hugging (with their new babies too!) just made me cry from pure sweetness!
chrissy
absolutely beautiful little ones : )
the last photo is incredibly sweet!!!
healing wishes to you mama xo
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.
If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!
~carrie~