Last night I finished up Liv and Laurel's 3rd birthday gifts - teeny Waldorf babies.
~ Livvy's doll ~
Their outfits are made out of their own worn-out-and-outgrown stretch pants. I do believe that they will recognize that little detail.
The only thing left to do is make them a little diaper, and of course, create their birthday tables. This year I think I'm just going to give them each an end of the hearth. At any rate, Mike and I have a fun night of getting ready!
~ Laurel's doll ~
They have requested a birthday breakfast of French toast and a birthday dinner of pizza! Luckily I made bread so breakfast will be simple, and Mike makes the best French toast. I need to mix up the pizza dough today so it is ready to cook tomorrow.
I'm so excited for them to wake up tomorrow morning and receive their gifts, from us as well as their grandparents and aunt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Of course, a brief look back at birthdays past is in order!
~ Birth Day ~
~ First Birthday ~
~ Second Birthday~
I have one more day to enjoy two year old twins!
Peace,
Carrie

2 comments:
They are so sweet! And the dolls that you made for them are adorable. I love that you used some of their old clothing for the dolls' clothing!!
Awwww! I loved all the old pictures. You did such a great job on the dolls. They look great! And, I agree with Erin that it is so cool that you used some of their old clothing to make their babies' gowns. So sweet!
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.
If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!
~carrie~