We had a wonderful, beautiful co-op Circle today. Lora lead and did an amazing job! She's only been with us since September and everyone was so proud. Way to go Lora!
~ Enjoying the fire ~
~ Lora telling the story ~
~Beautiful dolls - (L-R) Charlotte, Emily, Ima, Marina and Julia) ~

For our craft today, Lora had the kids make leaf crowns. It was huge success! After Circle, Lora had the kids gather leaves (fun in itself) and then we gathered together to create the crowns.




~ Persimmons! ~

~ Who is very unhappy! ~

~ Lela and Liv tromping through the stream delta ~

For our craft today, Lora had the kids make leaf crowns. It was huge success! After Circle, Lora had the kids gather leaves (fun in itself) and then we gathered together to create the crowns.
~ Laurel ~
~ Laurel and Parker - these two have a history! ~
~ Laurel holding Emily - the dolls of the big kids are a hot commodity! ~
~ Blake found a beautiful and tiny orange mushroom cap ~
~ A few of the children ~
~ Lela and her leaf crown ~
~ Persimmons! ~
~ A little anole ~
~ Who is very unhappy! ~
~ Lela and Liv tromping through the stream delta ~
~ Enjoying time by the fire before bed ~
Even though every Monday I come home exhausted, I also come home refreshed and rejuveinated. I love you all Beautiful Mommas! (And missed you Michael and Chrissy and your sweet ones!) Our circle of families means so much to me.
In Peace and Loving Kindness,
Carrie
p.s. And please check out Erin's blog, Four Little Pixies, for pictures of our Halloween celebration! And if anyone has pictures of my babes, please share. :)

2 comments:
We had a great time today, too! I was sad that we didn't get to stay to go on the nature walk but we'll try next week. I, too, come home more centered and feel ready to tackle the week.
It looks and sounds like my kind of day : ) How lucky to have such a beautiful group of mamas and kids to connect with! Your girls are too cute!
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.
If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!
~carrie~