Welcome to the little place where I share pictures and thoughts and parts of our lives. We live simply and love being outside.
I'm the momma to 3 young daughters, a partner to the man I love. I educate my children, with both Waldorf and unschooling methods. Though my days are busy, I try to make time for knitting, crochet, sewing, singing, playing music, hiking, camping and flyfishing. Some of those more than others.
~ All the pictures and text here are mine, unless otherwise indicated, so please do not use any of my content without my permission. ~
1 comment:
tiny gnome dolls and hats!! this sounds incredibly cute : ) I just posted under 'inspiring' a gnome hat tutorial, you may enjoy!
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.
If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!
~carrie~