Wednesday, November 18, 2009

WiP Wednesday - Yarn

Earlier in the week I dyed another batch of yarn. I was trying for red, orange and yellow, but ended up with purple, deep orange and yellow. Still pretty!


Apparently yarn makes an excellent sling. :)

This yarn will be, among other undetermined things, another, better fitting, gnome hat for MaKenna.


I also am working on a sewing project that I cannot share here at this time. :) And have about a dozen or more projects in que.
Peace and Happy Crafting!
Carrie

2 comments:

* * said...

Happy crafting to you as well!
I love that you are dyeing your own yarn, the colors are gorgeous! And your little one is too sweet with babe in sling : )

Anonymous said...

the yarn is beautiful. we recently dyed yarn too. thanks for the tips!

i'll look forward to seeing what you create out of it.

peace,
hillary

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.

If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!

~carrie~