We had a great day here! Our morning Circle was a bit rough, but I'm choosing to blame it on the full Moon. ;)
~ Full Moon setting ~
After an abbreviated Circle, we made more leaf garlands. Kate had some extras, and Tanya passed on a few of her extras for Mike's costume. Today each girl strung hers.
~ Lela ~
~ Liv ~
~ Laurel ~
Afterwards the girls hung them over their new bunk beds. Ugh, that is still another blog post that needs to happen (Daddy made them).
~ Lela hangs hers on her top bunk ~
~ Liv posing with her garland ~
~ "Smile Laurel!" ~
After lunch and a LONG walk through the neighborhood, it was time to water the plants. I really consider this a great Waldorf-y activity for kids.
I'm not sure why I feel that way, what specific qualities this activity has, but maybe someone can enlighten me.
Swinging is another activity I consider important. The rhythm of it really appeals to my kids.
And maybe someone out there can tell me just WHO this child is?! Because this certainly doesn't look like my little Laurel anymore. *sigh*
Peace,
Carrie
p.s. Be sure to check out Four Little Pixies and Grass Stained Knees for more beautiful pictures!
