These are Momma-Daughter tiered skirts. They are extra twirly and full! Here's the skirt for the little girl. I made it long and with a decent bottom hem, so it will last for several years, and can be let out (waist and hem) if necessary.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
WiP Wednesday - Finished Skirts
I had my very first official "customer" for my crafting! I'm hoping to have a little side business making sewn and knitted items. I love making them, and I love for people to have handmade items, and I love the idea of having a little extra money to throw around. :)

These are Momma-Daughter tiered skirts. They are extra twirly and full! Here's the skirt for the little girl. I made it long and with a decent bottom hem, so it will last for several years, and can be let out (waist and hem) if necessary.
These are Momma-Daughter tiered skirts. They are extra twirly and full! Here's the skirt for the little girl. I made it long and with a decent bottom hem, so it will last for several years, and can be let out (waist and hem) if necessary.
Labels:
handwork crafts and sewing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Really beautiful Carrie!
Makes me a little sad that I don't have any little girls at my house :(
Oh, these are so cute! I have 2 daughters and would love matching skirts! Hand made goodies are so special and I wish you well in a possible side business of selling yours!
These turned out so great! It makes me want to learn to sew!!! You have such a great talent for all things crafty and I know that your business will flourish!!!
Carrie, they are gorgeous!!! You did an amazing job!
Oh, Carrie! They are absolutely beautiful!
I love, love the creative work of your hands!
Love these skirts - they look absolutely awesome!
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.
If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!
~carrie~