Monday, October 12, 2009

Three, Two, One

Some pictures of what we were doing three years ago:

At a Fall Festival in the Virginia mountains.
I'm 6-7 months pregnant, but looked like I was 10 months!

Of course, we took Lela fishing! Here we were at the Conway River, VA. Look at that sweet little face!


And two years ago:

Gran wearing Liv in the wrap.

Lela and Papa - this was our last visit with him. :(

Aunt Bec wearing Liv in the wrap, too!

Lela walking through Papa's fields.

Laurel and Liv - 10 months old!

Mike wearing both babies - that is Laurel on the back.

Hmmmm, babywearing seems to be a common theme.

And one year ago:

Laurel

Lela


Liv with snake

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

babywearing family....love it! it's the best when aunts/uncles/grandparents get involved too.

peace,
hillary

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.

If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!

~carrie~