He is certainly wise beyond his years.
But also acts like a teenager at times. Or middle schooler. Who knows the age of the skate punk crowd these days?
Irregardless, as he would say to annoy me, I can always be sure that he will tell me the Truth without pomp and circumstance.
He certainly knows how to rock the dirty Virginia Department of Conservation and Recreation hat. And glare at me when I take his picture. Here's to hoping that he will grace me with the much anticipated Winter Beard that I love. This one was much too short lived.
And he's to hoping that he will always share his Truths, Observations and Cold-Hard Facts with me, over wine and beer on a Sunday evening in October.
Peace,
Carrie

5 comments:
such a sweet tribute! I love that top picture-- you can tell your babes hang on his every word! Great papas are the best-- especially when they are also our best friends:)
warmly,
kate
What a beautiful tribute to your husband! So lovely to read this : )
I didn't recognize him with the winter look! You guys are a great family :)
I don't care what you say, irregardless is a word...ha ha! Actually, Peter and I have this same argument just about weekly. Now I say it just to annoy him ;-)
Thanks for all the nice comments. :) If everyone will now send out positive energies that he will start reading the blog....which was created for him to begin with.
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.
If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!
~carrie~