Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Just Because

I found this picture and just had to share. (Really, this picture is representative of our entire lives!) (Came back to add that it is representative of our entire lives WITH children. Funny how I said that - they really do become your whole life, past and present.)

Lela is 23 months old and Laurel (on the left) and Liv are 1 month old (and finally back to their birth weights).


We survived, no, make that flourished, with 3 children under the age of 2.
Or maybe we were just too exhausted to realized we were struggling so much.
Or maybe we really did handle newborn twins well.
I think the latter.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Aww! What a cute picture. I never could figure out how to get my twins in the sling at the same time.

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing ever.
I think if you could survive that year, and flourish even, you guys will be able to survive just about anything!

Tanya said...

Such a sweet picture. You guys are awesome parents and so incredibly strong! I am not sure I would have been able to survive twins!

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.

If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!

~carrie~