~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ sweet little wool beads nestled in a hand crafted bowl by my dad ~
I'm a little embarrassed to admit
that we've never done any wet felting!
So as soon as my order for wool roving came in,
(thanks baby cakes!)
we jumped right in!
Need some practice, but we finished with nine beads
that will soon make their appearance
as necklaces, perhaps!
~ even though i did major in biology, i still know how to count ~
The little ones lost interest and didn't really have the patience
that was required in the beginning
when the beads needed to be handled slowly and carefully.
But Lela was very enthusiastic and her beads came out great.
Lela was particularly proud of her
variegated natural and purple bead.
So, here's to new territory and lots of soapy, wet fun!
~carrie~

1 comment:
your welcome sweet cheeks!
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.
If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!
~carrie~