Friday, August 20, 2010

~ color me beautiful ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mom had the most amazing vanity a kid could want.
Boxes of earrings, loads of lipsticks, broaches, scarves,
and a gigantic "Color Me Beautiful" book.  
I loved to look at it and wonder what "season" I was.

Aunt Bec recently sent the girls a lovely package from Nova Natural
and the fairy set of Lyra's face pencils.  




Lela, using a mirror, painted this butterfly 
all by herself!  


Thanks Aunt Bec for the wonderful gifts!

Speaking of Aunt Bec, please hop over to her blog, RTJ Photography.  
I also have a button on my sidebar.  

And check out her photograph Yellowstone Colors in this contest.  
She'd love your vote if you are inclined.

~carrie~

2 comments:

julie said...

Great gifts, and she did really well with the butterfly. We went to a friends 3rd birthday party this week, and the face paints were brought out - the children loved it and have been begging me for some ever since!

Anonymous said...

so cute! xo

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.

If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!

~carrie~