Wednesday, March 10, 2010

WiP - gratifying birthday gift


This is going to be a birthday gift for someone, 
so I don't want to tell what it is or whom it is for.  

 

It is so gratifying because it is crochet and going along quite quickly, 
decreasing with each row.  
And just *must* slip in a picture of our new-to-us loveseat.  


I do believe that I will have to make one of these for 
myself and the girls though.  




 Are you finding your handwork rhythm?

Peace,
Carrie

1 comment:

* * said...

It is gorgeous! I am so intrigued by crochet, I am inspired to learn! First I am all about knitting up some face cloths : ) We have that very same book!

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.

If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!

~carrie~