Sunday, March 14, 2010

lela's birthday: part 2 of ?

All pictures are by my sister, Rebecca T. Jones.  
She had just gotten her new indoor lens, and the pictures turned out great!

~ that smile ~


 The birthday girl is FIVE!

~ the sweetest gift ever
 a miniature snowman 
gran and pop brought from virginia ~

A very simple sweet celebration with our friends from down the street.

~ a few of the girls, sitting on stacks on flooring! ~

~ lela and grace ~


note: there was a much better version of this photograph 
but food in the birthday girl's mouth does not a good picture make

And of course Gran, Pop, Grana and Aunt Bec were there!

~ lela and gran ~


~ make a wish ~ 



There was so many thoughtful gifts from friends and family. 


~ what is it pop? ~


~ a very sweet and amazing gift - a handmade plant field guide! ~


I plan to make a separate post on this one.
Here is the collaborative effort between Pop (my dad) and me.  
He made for Marina, Lela's Waldorf doll, a beautiful cherry bed.
I made the pillow, mattress and quilt.


Thank you for making Lela's 5th birthday so special!

~ spinning frosty ~


And thank you to Rebecca, for taking such awesome pictures!  I have more to share soon.

Peace,
Carrie

1 comment:

Lora Beth said...

They are beautiful! :) The kids AND the pictures :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.

If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!

~carrie~