Oh my sweet baby, I love you so much!
These are pictures from Friday, her actual birthday. This was the first year she anticipated her birthday. When she woke that morning, she rushed into the room, beckoning me to watch how much higher she could just now that she was FIVE! And checking to see how tall she was on her growth chart - she had really "shot up", as she says. Five is BIG!
~ birthday nook ~
x~ seeing how fast she can run as a five year old ~
~ tired from all that running ~
~ posing in her extra twirly, Momma-made skirt ~
~ graduating to a big bike! ~
~ off she goes! ~
Friday is also our day for Waldorf co-op, so Lela got the extra treat of being able to spend the day with her friends.
~ a gift from dear friends Clover, Indigo, Willow and Nova - a crystal and smooth stone ~
~ Laurel and Nova sitting together - what is this World coming to! :) ~
x
And there was copious amounts of pizza, as Lela requested a dinner out at a local pizza place. Though there were also copious amounts of belly-aching that night and the next few days, Lela says it was worth it.
~ sweet picture of Lela and Daddy ~
Pictures from Saturday, the birthday party and family visit, to come. (As soon as my sister/photographer Rebecca shares them with me.)
Peace,
Carrie

3 comments:
How Beautiful!! YOu can just tell she's had the time of her life! So much joy in these photos - I particularly love the one of Lela kneeling in the skirt you made for her (that skirt looks gorgeous!)
I just LOVE that picture of Nova & Laurel!! :) And ofcourse Lela is so beautiful and sweet!!!
Looks like such a wonderful day - I love the birthday nook that you set up for her, such a good idea. And that skirt is adorable! Happy Birthday Lela!!
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.
If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!
~carrie~