Saturday, March 06, 2010

today - missing Waldorf co-op

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My family has been afflicted with a mild version of the stomach flu.  Other of my dear friends have not be so lucky, and we hope they are well soon. 

And because I love all my dear friends so much, I could not in good conscience expose them to the 24-hour tummy bug.  There were tears this morning at not being able to play, so we spent as much time outside as possible.

Here are a few pictures from our day!


~ sheets and BDUs flapping the breeze ~

 

~ the first flowers of the Spring - NOT weeds! ~ 

 

~ two chairs and a loveseat replace our leather furniture, on our new floors ~

My sister sent me some great pictures from Lela's birthday party that I will put up soon!  

Peace,
Carrie

p.s. Can you spot Lucas in the last picture?  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Carrie - the room looks grand!! We had tears at my house as well. We miss you guys and I need some time with my favorite mamas!

PS - Lucas is loving the new furniture, eh?

BodyandSoul said...

lucas has claimed his spot :) looks great there! i know you love those floors.

Anonymous said...

We sure did miss you guys on Friday, I hope everyone is feeling lots better now!

Wow, I'm loving the room redo, and I can't believe how much you got accomplished in one short week...amazing!!

julie said...

that looks so cosy and inviting - all ready for snuggling by the fireside sharing stories and cuddles. Flooring is just gorgeous.

julie said...

that looks so cosy and inviting - all ready for snuggling by the fireside sharing stories and cuddles. Flooring is just gorgeous.

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.

If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!

~carrie~