Monday, March 08, 2010

feeling grateful

Today I'm grateful for so many things! 

Grateful for warm (nearly 70 degrees F!) sun-shiny weather,
and meeting friends at the nature preserve for a small walk and big play.

 

Grateful for babies who are finally feeling well enough to explore.

  

 

 Grateful that dear friends are also feeling well enough to explore. 


Grateful for the gift of tall, tall grass.  I'm a firm believer that this is a very important play space.


~ finding a grassy field ~


Grateful for hide and spy, little nests and hide-y places. 

 

 Grateful for beautiful women I love.

  

Grateful for dirty babies.
photo credit: Olivia
  

Grateful our dining room finally is back in order after home improvement projects, 
and celebrating the first peaceful meal together in a week

 

Lastly, I'm very grateful for this little transformation stirring that I can feel in my heart. 

What are you grateful for?

Peace,
Carrie

2 comments:

Lora said...

I'm grateful for YOU! Sunny days, good friends, sweet little ones, and pretty grass that yielded some nice pictures that I will be emailing you soon :)

julie said...

Glad you are all recovered - we've had to miss out on meeting with friends this week because of heavy colds and coughs - it is always so hard for mama's and babe's when we can't spend time enjoying each others company. So lovely to see the children being able to get out and have fun and get mucky - I feel so sad for children who are told to keep their clothes clean and "play nicely" - what's a little washing compared to a days worth of active play and fun and happy memories ?

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.

If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!

~carrie~