Wednesday, February 17, 2010

WiP Wednesday - birthday sweater progress


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 ~ my new computer and WiP in our little workspace ~

I'm making great progress on Lela's birthday sweater.  I have finished the yolk, put the sleeves on waste yarn, through the garter division and am now starting on the lace pattern!  Of course, it is a 18 row repeat and I am having to check the pattern frequently, so things have sort of ground to a halt.  I'm sure it will speed up as I become more familiar and after I am through one repeat.

I'm so excited about this project - my first "big" one and my first major garment.

And here's a little teaser picture of my next post.:


 ~ wife/husband Valentine's Day Eve card creating collaboration ~

Peace,
Carrie

1 comment:

julie said...

love the new banner. Great pictures, your girls are just gorgeous.

Loved the Valentines picture too - and am looking forward to hearing about the joint project - what a great idea - I've a feeling I might be filing that away in my Cool Things to Do Next Year file!

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.

If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!

~carrie~