Today we spent the day at the nature preserve with wonderful friends.
Playing naturally-inspired mancala.
Stump jumping!
Building fairy houses by the creek.
Walking in the warm February sunshine.
Enjoying our time together.
Playing naturally-inspired mancala.
Stump jumping!
Building fairy houses by the creek.
Walking in the warm February sunshine.
Enjoying our time together.
I hope you are enjoying loving adventures with wonderful friends!
Peace,
Carrie

4 comments:
I love the one of that weird brown fern! And we loved spending the day with you guys! Thanks again for meeting with us!! :)
Such beautiful photos, so full with sunlight - nature - beauty - fun! : ) Happy new week to you may it bring many moments of light such as these!
love the shot of Laurel on the "balance beam"
your adventures in the woods always look like so much fun - such lovely times, and some great memories being made. Makes me yearn for the temps to rise here, and the rain to stop so we can get out and have some woodland fun of our own.
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.
If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!
~carrie~