I'm still finishing up the mittens for the girls. These are Lela's and using her requested yarn - some Lion felting wool we dyed. I added another strand of cream for more warmth. These were quick and satisfying to make - see here on Ravelry.
(One of Liv's red and blue mittens was promptly and accidentally washed. Though it is still wearable it just won't do, so there will be a 7th mitten cast on this week.)
Also pictured is Lela's birthday sweater - she will be 5 in a few short (very short!) weeks. How does it happen so quickly? This I will never understand.
This Sweetheart Cardigan is on size 6 needles with Cascade 220 wool. My friend Haley helped me (read: she did it all) adapt the pattern for the larger yarn and needles. So even though my tiny 4#15 baby will be 5, this is the 2T size. I hope to put up more details on Ravelry as soon as Haley tells me what she did.
Happy knitting!
Peace,
Carrie
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is a pretty photograph! The light is so perfect! Thanks for visiting my blog and for the kind words you often leave. I hope you have a nice weekend with your sweet girls.
love,
sara
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.
If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!
~carrie~