Wednesday, August 19, 2009

some pictures while the card reader is still MIA

Lela and Liv at the sprayground - Laurel was in my lap the whole time!



Sweet picture of the girls traipsing through the kitchen garden at the Schiele's Backcountry Farm.

Decidedly un-Waldolf : listening to the iPod


Ahhh, much better.
Liv sweeping up the copious amounts of dirt in the kitchen, a favorite activity for her.


A very sweet picture that Lela took of Laurel in my lap while I'm knitting. I hope that they all have memories of this one day.
Perhaps Gran will recognize this? A washrag I made for her.



Please direct your Energies to me in hopes of finding this card reader! I have some beautiful pictures to share!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I am having a giveaway and would love to have your contribute a comment and link.


http://craftingfunforkids.typepad.com/

Rae

Anonymous said...

We are also a Waldorf family : )
Your second photo is gorgeous, your girls are precious! What sweet memories your little ones will have of sitting in your lap as you knit! many warm wishes to you on finding your card reader... so frustrating!

Carrie said...

Thank you so much for visiting! And for the nice comments as well. Happily, the card reader was found, so I can finally share more pictures.

Carrie

waldorfmama said...

hi carrie - what lovely photos of your three girls! i am also a twin - an identical twin. are your girls identical or fraternal? growing up a twin was such a wonderful thing and i always think to tell others this when i see young families with twins (especially girls). we also have a brother 2.5 years older than us, so our family was quite like yours. :) your blog is lovely and i love your waldorf-inspired activities. i will be back to visit again soon. :) ~ shelley, waldorfmama.com

Carrie said...

My girls are fraternal (or is that sororal?) My secondborn twin, Laurel, was much bigger at birth, but now she is much smaller than Olivia.

Thanks for visiting - I am so inspired by your blog and creations! Peace, Carrie

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.

If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!

~carrie~