She was just precious - she was about 8 weeks in these pictures.
She was very interested in everything that was going on. I love the look of concern on her face in this picture. "You're letting this kid hold me?"
She is a lucky little girl indeed - she has two wonderful parents!
*This is the baby referenced at the bottom of this insanely long post - I was so sad when her birth candle was drowned in the monsoon of that camping trip, but taking it inside the tent would have been a bad idea. That night, it was so damp that my phone stopped working, so I couldn't even keep up with how the birth was progressing. I did send an message to my friend Erin, asking her to light a candle for me. It was a long night in that tent, listening to the pounding rain, knowing that a special new life was entering this world.
