Oh dear, I hope Gran and Pop visit us soon. They *said* they were going to bring us a pool.
Look how pitiful I look swimming in this mop bucket!
Oh dear.......
Yay! They are here! Thank goodness - it was getting crowded in that mop bucket when the other girls tried to get in.....
Last weekend (I know, I have been so bad with blogging recently!) we had a quick visit from Gran and Pop. They kindly picked up some items from my grandparents (GG and GP). We got a cute little blue chair, a NEW BED (!) and their beautiful upright piano. But more about that later - it deserves its own post.
Thanks for restringing my guitar! I hope to see what the old ones do on your turning.
They also came bearing gifts - lots of carb-goodness from their local bakery, underclothes and hair ties for the girls, and some sweet dresses that belonged to me and my sister as kids. There was also one adorable dress that belonged to my mom as a little girl. Have to get a picture of that - it also deserves its own post.
And my dad helped Mike fix the gas lawnmover - thanks!

Oops! Liv, are you okay?
Oops! Liv, are you okay?
Whew!
Thanks for visiting us Gran and Pop! We love you!
Unfortunately either I lost some pictures (that did happen today) or I didn't take any of my mom with the girls on our front porch. Hopefully my parents (ahem - Daddy?) will upload some of their pictures and then I can share a few more.
