~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunday afternoon we had quite a scare
when our sweet Liv had a febrile (fever-induced) seizure.
Despite the seizure being terrifying for us,
it was harmless for Liv.
Two frightened parents,
two worried sisters,
one ambulance ride,
one dose of Valium,
one emergency room visit,
two get-well cards
and four hours later,
~ cards made by sisters while Liv was in the ER, and her EKG "stickers" ~
we were home in our beds,
feeling much more grateful
for our beautiful children.
Especially our sweet, funny Liv.
In humility and awe of Life,
carrie


1 comment:
Wow! That must've been quite a dose of scare for you. I hope your little Liv is feeling better. Sending you healing thoughts and wishes.
:)Lisa
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.
If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!
~carrie~