Thursday, July 01, 2010

fourth of july crafting

I am just going to pretend 
that I didn't drop out of blogging
so abruptly.

Won't you?

~ liv, lela and laurel trying to keep our new dog from eating their cookies ~


I was inspired by this starfruit print banner 
that I saw on The Crafty Crow.  

~ crafting with daddy is extra special ~

I made a few minor changes.
I used some old sheets for the flags.
We painted the stars on instead of doing the printing.
The flags were pre-sewn so they could immediately be hung.

~ liv working on second flag ~

~ but those cookies are so yummy smelling ~


I also used window crayons to draw
some red and blue stars on the sidelights.

Trying to be back in this space
more regularly these days.
And to share a proper introduction
of our new family member!

with banner flip-flapping,
carrie


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot! ;)
Glad to see you back here!!
Beautiful stars and sweet pics <3

Anonymous said...

Yay for new posting!!
That banner is such super cuteness and can I just say, that picture of Mike and the girls all painting together, that's one good daddy moment right there!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.

If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!

~carrie~