Wednesday, April 14, 2010

wip wednesday - wintuk the puppy


This lovely stuff
is 31 years young.

 ~ if we get a dog, should i name her wintuk? ~

I say young,
since it is my mama's unfinished WiP
when I was just a baby.

She started a crochet bedspread,
very simple granny squares.

~ did they have dye lots back then? ~

It is a wounded bird, an abandoned puppy
left in her attic until she forgot
how to double crochet. 

Did I mention that it is 
only double crochet?  
I believe there is enough yarn
so this is what I'm hoping to make
instead - The Sunny Spread.

What do you think? 

Peace,
Carrie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...I bet this will be beautiful! Can't wait to see more.

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.

If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!

~carrie~