Thursday, April 01, 2010

WiP* - angry chicken bonnets

So I just had to see
what all the fuss was about...

~ liv's angry chicken ~

...most recently 
here on the lovely blog, 


Of course, this is the angry chicken bonnet!

~ lela ~


~ a bonnet for every girl ~


~ laurel ~


~ liv ~

Hoping to find 
my sewing groove again.

Traveling to Virginia 
for a long weekend with family.

Have a beautiful weekend!

Peace,
Carrie

*This DOES count as my WiP Wednesday post, 
since I began these shortly before midnight yesterday.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

These bonnets are just gorgeous! I LOVE bonnets, and your girls look so sweet in them - I think I'll have to give these a go for sure:)

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.

If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!

~carrie~