Sunday afternoon, the family
met at Grana's for the egg hunt!
~ the farm house c. 1920 ~
This little corner of the front yard
is famous for yielding eggs
from previous years.
~ liv and lela ~
With over 250 egg to hide,
you have to get creative!
~ lela and daddy ~
~ liv and lela ~
~ laurel ~
~ liv ~
~ lela ~
~ pouring over loot ~
~ family ~
~ lela, laurel and liv with grana ~
~ four generations ~
~ tiger swallowtail on grana's famous lilacs ~
~ searching around the lilacs and walnuts ~
~ the ancient tree that supplies us with our pecans ~
A beautiful weekend with family.
Peace,
Carrie

4 comments:
looks like fun. what a beautiful area!!
Oh, it looks like a beautiful day!
I love the photo of your girls and Grana! And when you mentioned her famous lilacs... it made me wonder what my children will remember of our home and gardens when they bring children of their own over for celebrations like this. Your girls are so sweet : )
that looks like so much fun. Those eggs are gorgous colours - they look so full of spring and colour and prettiness!
Wow, what memories!!! Lilacs in spring with the abundance of butterflies.....and the picture of the girls in the azaleas....I think there is a similar picture of you and I, in Easter dresses, before one of the famous egg hunts.
Before long it will be time for mud puddles and tadpoles and fishing with our papas. How they both would've loved being there. :)
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.
If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!
~carrie~