....my camera
Given to me by my husband
shortly after our twins were born.
Survived numerous drops to concrete
including on the open lens
by children, to be unnamed.
Including a dunk in the kiddie pool
after which I took it apart
and after 2 months of sitting out to dry
put it back together
(mostly)
and it began working again!
But wait!
How am I taking these pictures*?
Wait for it....
Oh POO!
Blogger, really?
The payoff shot?
Oh well.
Let's just pretend I want it this way.
Thanks Mama and Daddy (and Mike)
for the new camera for my birthday!
Check out the difference in crispness
between the first shot and the last. Yay!
Peace and Love,
Carrie
*Yep, once again a piggybacking WiP post.
I made that quick little freehand crochet case
out of I Love This Cotton! on Friday.

2 comments:
YEAH for a good camera, especially with little ones around!
congrats:-)
happy birthday! What a great camera - so useful for recording these moments that pass by so quickly. Loved the angry chicken bonnets, the girls all looked so lovely in them.
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.
If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!
~carrie~