Wednesday, August 03, 2011

~ fun with friends ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 ~ celebrating the 2nd birthday of a special little girl ~


 ~ visiting with kittens ~




~ mommas laughing ~ 



 ~ faery fireman ~


 ~ noticing my noise-sensitive daughter ~

  
 ~ birthday girl ~

 ~ boys entertaining the crowd ~

 ~ chocolate cupcakes with homemade vanilla icing ~


  
  
  ~ outside for slippery fun ~

 




 ~ the girls came back inside for rest and relaxing ~

 


It looks like kitten adoption is become more likely.
I have never seen girls so smitten!

~ carrie ~

1 comment:

Nicole Vangen said...

Lovely pictures and I would just love to be a bug on the wall and watch the littles play with that beautiful dragon. Oh the places they can go on that!

Namaste! and Happy BIRTHday.

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.

If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!

~carrie~