~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My little Liv is getting so big!
She's not even 4 years old yet
but on Thursday.....
.....she decided that she was ready.
No more balance bike for her.
By the weekend she was getting herself going,
and today she rode all over the park.
These moments are flying by so quickly!
Just 3 years and 10 months ago
she weighed less than a bag of flour.
Happy Tears,
~carrie~

2 comments:
hi im karen (of bare feet and a free spirit, I found you at garden mama)Your blog is lovely. Your daughters are adorable, I have a soft spot for little blonde twin girls as I used to have a cheeky pair In my daycare full time for a few years. Your pot pouri post made me think of them:)
yay, liv!! that's so awesome! Macie still has a hard time navigating the pedals on her trike!
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.
If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!
~carrie~