Tuesday, October 12, 2010

~ the raccoons ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have been having problems with raccoons lately.
Here are some pictures of their latest antics.



There really is no way to raccoon-proof your life.


Initially I barked at them,
We worked together to pick it all up,
and all was well.

What are your raccoons getting into these days?

~carrie~

2 comments:

* * said...

Oh! It's the *raccoons* who are doing this! I guess we have raccoons at our house too, this explains alot! ; )

Lora Beth said...

Hmmm... and to think I thought it was just elves who got here early... I have to find out how they keep getting in here!

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.

If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!

~carrie~