~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today, I can smile.
Tomorrow, I can smile.
It is my intention to smile often and generously,
each and every day, a real, genuine, happy smile.
When I smile,
I will laugh.
When I laugh,
I will feel happy.
When I feel happy,
I will be happy.
Simple words, simple act.
There are complexities
behind my choosing this intention,
but for now...
....I will just smile and feel my heart loosen a bit.
~carrie~

4 comments:
beautiful words to live by, thanks for sharing:)
just lovely.
This made me smile:)
Oh yes. This has been on my mind a lot actually. I think this is my novemeber intention, and however simple it seems a smile may be...I feel that it might be more of a challenge at certain times. And would definitely require a deep breath before hand Im thinking.
:)Lisa
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.
If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!
~carrie~