Last weekend my parents came to visit. The girls were so excited to hear that Gran and Pop were coming!
On Saturday my dad and I went to the Farmers' Market AND the grocery store. He bought all my things and my pantry was FULL! It was so wonderful. Mike went skating while my mom stayed with the girls. He had a great time as well. Slightly sore and probably wishing for hip pads, but still had fun.
Saturday afternoon, while the men stayed home and cooked, the women went out shopping. As it should be!
The girls all got new shoes! How wonderful, and perfect timing as the weather has cooled off quickly.
Liv
Even Laurel will suffer a stranger for new kicks!
Gran tries to wrangle for a picture.
Thanks for visiting us, Gran and Pop! Thanks for the food, gifts and new shoes!

2 comments:
darling shoes ladies!
Beautiful: Mom and girls!
It's always nice to see grandparents with the kids!
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.
If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!
~carrie~