We had a nice time visiting The Grandparents this week. The girls enjoyed spending quality time with their Gran and Pop, and I will share adventures and pictures soon. Suffice it to say that they had a great time - and didn't want to leave. I bribed them with candy in order to get in their carseats.
But as a teaser to the soon-to-come post and pics - - - some highlights:
- baby birds
- bushowwing in the pool with Pop
- surprise 1/2 birthday!
- Japanese steak house not going as planned
- family treasures
- and they no longer will they say think that Pop is the only person on Earth who can make something out of wood. (Even though they have historically said everything wooden was crafted and magicked out of his hands.)
But for now I'm just glad to be sitting at home, with a glass of wine, talking with Mike about nothing, picking at the guitar and playing the same chords over and over. In other words, status quo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
