~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our family life has been so busy recently!
Lots of travelling, lots of fun, lots of late nights for Daddy at the office.
I swear that I plan to play catch-up here,
because I have some super-cute pictures of the girls hunting eggs,
and playing in the creek,
and...
and...
and....
But for the meantime, I'll share a couple pictures from today.
We're deep into our Four Math Processes block,
and I am feeling quite good about it.
We've named our homeschool (a requirement here in NC) the R. Thorpe Jones Outdoor School.
After my paternal grandfather.
I know he would be proud of the girls.
And the 'outdoor' part reflects how essential I feel being outside is to education.
Today was the first day in 3 weeks that we've had our lesson inside - it was chilly this morning!
All the challenges we had in the first few months melt away when we're outside.
I'm planning to share details from our math block,
including pictures of our gnomes and the verses and story I wrote.
Someday.....when we manage to get inside.
~carrie~
