An amazingly beautiful day!
Wildlife in abundance.
Large black rat snake.
Tiny northern water snake.
and this beauty:
~ make that two beauties ~
A quick funny story.
When I identified her
one of the mommas thought
I was calling it a question mark
because I didn't know what it was.
Silly momma.
Why do you think
my brain is so foggy?
It is filled with random
lepidopteran knowledge.
The our Late Spring Rhythm
features the story of the Ugly Duckling.
I told it, nervous at first,
but quickly had fun with it!
We decided to move craft after lunch.
The kids ended up playing for a while
before coming back for craft.
I think it was positive change.
~ wildflower by liv ~
Our craft this week was making paper flowers.
I recycled old wet-on-wet watercolor paintings
by cutting out lots of hearts.
Then punch holds in the point - a petal!
Thread a button onto a pipecleaner.
~ some of my button collection ~
Thread on plenty of petals (biggest first)
and then cap it off with another button.
Fan the petals out and admire!
~ laurel ~
What happened to all the babies?!
They are getting too big!
Look at this cutie, melting my heart.
Favoring her youngest big brother, I do believe!
~ say it isn't so! ~
And how about this heart-breaker?
~ melt! ~
After lots of playing in the creek
it's time to circle round for a grounding story.
I treasure these special times
with amazing friends in a beautiful natural space.
Truly these families are a gift!
in gratitude,
carrie

1 comment:
My Goodness, these pictures sure are beauties!
Looks like we missed a really nice co-op day :(
Looking forward to next week!
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting.....I appreciate everyone who comes by here, whether you leave a comment or not.
If you do write a note or ask a question, I'll respond here. Thanks!
~carrie~