Well, if you're reading this right now,
it's because you have been invited!
Yay for you! (haha!)
I made by blog private after I found a disturbing traffic source.
It was something sexual in nature, and it pulled up a picture of one of my kids.
However, the image search *was not* looking for something about children.
It was just a strange coincidence.
I'm sure that happens all the time to people.....
.....but it was the first time it happened to me.
So I decided the easiest and most sanity-saving thing to do
would be to make my blog open to invite readers only.
At least for now.
I believe I added all my friends and family,
and a few of the online people who read here.
If there is someone else, family, friend or blogger, who you think would appreciate an invite,
feel free to send me an email: carriejcampbell18 (at) gmail (dot) com.
Thanks for reading!
~carrie~
